French outside lessons
Pre-Senior Baccalaureate's focus on SKILLS
1. Experimenting creatively with the language, orally & on paper ; daring to be adventurous; coping well with the unfamiliar.
2. Reviewing mistakes & reflecting on learning strategies; persevering and remaining solution-oriented.
3. Asking questions about the language & attempting to analyse, making links.
4. Working independently, being self-motivated, setting own targets, putting strategies in place.
5. Using resources effectively, including human resources; seeking help when required, knowing where to get help.